BodyBeing sessions with Kris help you to…
- Ease stress-related conditions and overwhelm
- Relieve chronic pain and muscle tension
- Get support for life changes, loss, illness and injury
- Cultivate embodied spirituality and personal growth
- Gain emotional range and resilience
- Experience more physical freedom of movement
- Augment psychotherapy or medical treatment
- Improve self-acceptance and autonomy
- Improve relationships (Build empathy, trust, emotional availability, self-regulation)
- Recover from traumatic experiences (Integrate unresolved life experiences that impact your thoughts, feelings, self-image, behavior patterns)
- Feel more aliveness, vitality, creativity
- Support recovery
Important Information you should know:
People new to addiction recovery or who have had recent hospitalization for psychosis may not be good candidates for this work. This work is typically contraindicated for very young children or those in very fragile or unstable states.
BodyBeing bodywork and somatic education can be a dynamic adjunct to medical treatment, psychotherapy and spiritual practice. While dialogue and emotional expression may occur during your session, Kris is not a psychologist and should not be considered a substitute for any needed psychotherapeutic, psychiatric or medical diagnosis or treatment.
This work invites you to develop your capacity for living more comfortably with the challenges you face, including uncomfortable aspects of your relationship with yourself. Those who benefit the most from BodyBeing, are those who are willing to come inward toward themselves and take responsibility for their own experience.
If you wonder if BodyBeing work is suitable for you, consult with your doctor, and talk to Kris.